The Intelligent Patient Portal

“The era of static, impersonal patient portals is ending. The next frontier is a healthcare revolution where technology does more than process requests—it understands and empathises, ” Dr. Gege Gatt, CEO, EBO.

Patient portals have been around for years, but they lacked the personalised touch. The technology of yesterday was all about manual list checks, tedious forms, and basic SMS communications with no empathy. In fact, studies show that traditional patient portals plateau at 15-20% uptake. What about the other 80% of patients?

Here at EBO we have built a solution in which patient interaction is redefined, personalised and fully integrated through automated two-way natural conversations.

Powered by Artificial Intelligence, EBO’s Intelligent Patient Portal offers a context-sensitive, patient-centric experience across the entire Integrated Care System. It’s not just a portal; it’s a gateway to unified healthcare through a single User Interface – whatever your EPR.Read more below or download the full guide here.

Seamless Integration

The EBO Intelligent Patient Portal can be incrementally deployed, catering to diverse healthcare environments. Integrating seamlessly with EPRs or as a layer on top of traditional portals, EBO’s platform offers comprehensive solutions: from automating assessments and waiting list validations, to e-correspondence and appointment management. 

Increased Accessibility and inclusivity

The Intelligent Patient Portal can be accessed via the NHS App, via Trust Websites using NHS login ,to personalise the experience, or as a layer on top of Existing Portals, modernising and enriching the user experience. Once logged in, the self-intuitive portal allows patients to chat to their healthcare providers on any device at any time, with minimum digital literacy skills required.

Available 24/7, the solution breaks language barriers by supporting over 100 languages with over 95% accuracy. This ensures that every patient can communicate effectively and receive the care they need, whenever they need it. Read more below or download the full guide here

Two-Way Natural Conversation

The era of navigating through endless forms and menus is over as EBO replaces tedious digital forms with two-way natural conversation. Patients are empowered to express themselves in their own words, or even speak directly to the IPP. This ensures that everyone, regardless of their comfort level with technology, has equal access to healthcare services. 

A Virtual Front Door to Healthcare Services

The EBO Intelligent Patient Portal extends well beyond appointment management, serving as a comprehensive virtual front door for healthcare services. It enables patients to interact on common questions such as enquiries about A&E wait times, transport routes or way-finding requirements. This provides immediate access to information reducing wait times for assistance and shifting the load away from phone calls.

Data at patient’s fingertips

Once logged in through the NHS login system, service users have real-time access to their appointment data directly from the patient record system. All appointment documents and correspondence are readily associated and can be retrieved at will. Any changes made by the user are instantly synchronised with the Electronic Patient Record (EPR) ensuring that all updates are reflected across the healthcare system efficiently and accurately.

Sentiment Analysis

By analysing the tone and emotion behind a patient’s words, the IPP adjusts the conversational direction to better meet their needs or escalate conversations if necessary. This ensures that patients feel heard and supported, improving their overall experience.

Continuous learning

The IPP’s machine learning and language recognition qualities give it unique continuous improvement capabilities. Once in action, the IPP’s machine learning capabilities apply self-learning techniques to train and keep its language library up to date and learn as it goes along. This is complemented by the ongoing service from EBO, whereby specialist dialogue consultants monitor the effectiveness 
of the IPP.

Welcome to the new era of patient engagement with EBO

This innovation makes healthcare more accessible and personalised paving the way for a future where healthcare is an experience, not just a service. To find out more, download the guide here.

Share the Post:

Related Posts

Back to top